How to Disable Garage Door Sensors?
If your door isn’t closing and opening properly then the chances are that your garage door sensors are faulty, You’ll have to disable them to get your door working properly. But, how to disable garage door sensors?
The purpose of this article is to teach you the way of disabling garage door sensors. Don’t miss out on the end.
Disabling the Garage Door Sensors.
Disabling the garage door sensors isn’t a big deal. There are only simple steps that you have to follow and you’ll be able to do it with ease. The first easy method to disable the garage door sensors is to shift them to manual mode. So, let’s learn how to do this!
- First of all, make sure that your garage door is closed if possible. If it’s not possible then don’t worry and head over to the next step.
- Using 2x4s, hoist a stuck door. 2x4s should be as high as the opening of the garage door. You can substitute a solid object, such as a shelf if you don’t have any 2x4s that fit the opening. Hammer the planks in between the garage door and the floor on either side of the opening. The garage door will not crash shut if you use something solid to support it, even if the spring is broken.
- Open the door by pulling the manual release cord.
- To close the door manually, take out the 2x4s and close it by hand.
- Pull the cable in the direction of the garage door opener to open the door.
- Pull the cable in the direction of the door opening when you activate the automated mode.
That’s how easy it is to disable the garage door sensors.
If you want to get your garage door replaced, then contact garage door replacement Smithfield which is the best and most professional service provider.
Social Links: Workdrive.Zohopublic, Site123, Cycling74, Blogger, Isoconsultantsinchennai